February 4, 2022 / Mom &… Podcast: Tipsy Ellipses Episode / Guest: Abby Mathews
Listen & Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts using the links below
Tipsy Ellipses is a (usually) monthly bonus episode that we record via Facebook Live. This month’s live recording took place on Monday, January 31 and featured friend and guest, Abby Mathews.
Abby is the Host of the Mom Writes podcast, a middle grade writer, social media manager for HappyWriter, former teacher, and current hobby farmer/misfit animal rescuer.
Connect with Abby:
- Website: https://abbymathews.org/
- Twitter: @abbysmathews
- Instagram: @shuttamutha
Topics From This Episode (Complete transcript is available below… scroll to the bottom!)
- Birds, in general
- Macaws, specifically (and the, uh, romantic lives of macaws)
- Chickens get colds
- Pigs (they run away sometimes)
- Writing communities, like HappyWriter.co
- Book coaching
- Book writing
- Falling iguanas
- Sally Struthers
- Banned books
Connect With the Mom &… Podcast
- Please subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts! If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!
Our delightfully happy intro and outro theme music, “We Will Get Through This” is performed by Young Presidents, and used under license from Shutterstock.
Watch This Episode On Our YouTube Channel