April 8, 2022 / Mom &… Podcast: Tipsy Ellipses Episode / Guest: Sarah Maizes
Subscribe & Review wherever you listen to podcasts
Tipsy Ellipses is a monthly bonus episode that we record via Facebook Live. This month’s live recording took place on Tuesday, April 5, and featured guest, Sarah Maizes.
Sarah is an award-winning producer and production executive, content creator, social media expert, and comedy & kids book writer. She graciously joined us from her car, and managed to talk to us while navigating Los Angeles traffic.* Sarah’s passion is helping women figure out what to do with their second acts, a topic close to our own hearts.
*Sarah was safely parked. Most of the time.
Connect with Sarah:
Topics From This Episode
- Pandemic parenting
- Career pivots
- Career pauses
- Children’s books
- Children’s entertainment
- Television production
- The Oscars (yes, THOSE Oscars, aka The Slap)
- Summer of Soul (and Oscar-winning producer, David Dinerstein)
- The Harlem Globetrotters
- College application process
Connect With the Mom &… Podcast
- Please subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts! If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!
Watch this Episode On Our YouTube Channel