September Tipsy Ellipses
This month, we invited our group text to get Tipsy and talk ellipses with us.
None of us can remember exactly when we started texting every day – and we mean EVERY DAY – because we can’t scroll back far enough. In fact, so many texts pop up daily that we can’t even scroll back a full 24 hours.
Anyway, we think the daily texts started around 2017. Maybe? Most of us knew each other before that, but we solidified ourselves as ride-or-dies around that time.
Since then, we’ve become each other’s…
- Comic Relievers
- And more. (Because we’re moms and so much more. Sorry. Had to do it. #branding)
It was SO GOOD to see their faces during Tipsy Ellipses. Even though some of us live in the same town, between Covid and, well, life, we don’t see each other nearly enough. Our conversation covered sending kids off to college, hurricanes, where we volunteer (and why), and… it got a little silly, too.
Give it a listen, or a watch, and we think you’ll understand why we can’t go a day without checking in with these amazing women.
Connect with our favorite ladies and organizations they love:
- Beth: She’s wise and doesn’t hang out on the socials, but check out her volunteer passion, Covenant House of New Jersey, specifically, Raphael’s Life House
- Elaine: Instagram
- Kristin (wasn’t there, but we channeled her!): Instagram
- Leigh Ann: Instagram and Hand to Hold
How to Help with Hurricane Ida Relief
Both Elaine and Beth, one in Louisiana, one in New Jersey, experienced Hurricane Ida up close and in person. In fact, as we recorded, the lightning was visible behind Beth.
Here are some organizations helping with relief, in case you would like to donate or get involved:
If you’re brave enough to learn more about the “squishy penis” references during the episode, here is the original post explaining the entire Amazon delivery debacle.
How to chat with us, or follow us, and support us!
- We want to hear from you, and we are also excited about talking to someone other than ourselves.
- Please subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts! If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!