April 27, 2023 / Mom &… Podcast Episode 117 / Guest: Tara Stiles
Subscribe and Review wherever you listen to podcasts!
Imagine that you know how to gently move and breathe through your days, allowing yourself to think more clearly and feel better. We’ll give you a minute to picture it.
If your mind’s eye pulls up an image that you want to manifest, Tara Stiles is the woman to help you get there. In this episode we talk about Strala Yoga and about living with more flow. We also spend some time talking about being a mom, running a business, and building a brand.
Topics From This Episode:
- Strala Yoga
- Tai Chi
- Breath work
- Functional movement
- Career pivots
- Building a business (and lessons learned along the way)
- Creating a brand
- How to incorporate yoga into daily life
- Detoxing mind and body
- Creating a team that works well together
- Finding joy in the work
- Parenting and how becoming a mom changes things
Look, Listen, Learn (Speed Round)
- You Could Make This Place Beautiful by Maggie Smith
- The Book of Hope by Jane Goodall and Douglas Abrams
- Researching back braces for scoliosis treatment
- National Scoliosis Awareness Month
- Scoliosis information for patients and families
More About Tara Stiles:
Tara Stiles is the co-founder of Strala Yoga, a best-selling author, and a well-being expert. She revolutionized yoga for millions, transforming a practice so often seen as foreign, dogmatic, and guru-based into an everyday movement that supports ease and well-being.
Strala Yoga is practiced in more than 100 countries. Thousands of Guides lead Strala classes around the globe, and Tara shares daily yoga with thousands of people on the Strala Yoga app. She has been profiled by The New York Times, Times of India, The Times (UK), and featured in most major national and international magazines.
Connect with Tara Stiles:
Connect With the Mom &… Podcast
- Please subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts! If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!
Transcript is auto-generated by a robot. Apologies in advance for misspellings or errors.