Episode 75: Summer Camp for Moms
Subscribe & Rate Us Wherever You Listen to Podcasts
Today’s mini-episode is a bit of a summer camp for moms. You know how we start planning our kids’ summer camps sometime around Thanksgiving, perfectly curating opportunities that fit our kids’ interests and talents or areas they’re curious about while completely neglecting that WE are humans with interests and talents and curiosities.
Also, in a few months, the kids will be back in school and you’ll 1) have some more free time, so this is a great time to figure out how you want to spend that time and 2) start practicing elevating the school pick up line conversations.
And selfishly, we’ve been interviewing life coaches for almost two years now and are finally internalizing the importance of setting boundaries and taking well earned breaks, so for the next month we’re going to be airing some of our best-of episodes with some new edits to freshen things up, but they’ll all be dedicated to figuring out who you are and what you want, exploring projects or paid work that match up with who you are and what you want, and keeping that inspiration and motivation going over the summer.
Links coming soon!
Connect With the Mom &… Podcast
- Please subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts!
- If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!
Watch this Episode On Our YouTube Channel
Musical NotesOur delightfully happy intro and outro theme music, “We Will Get Through This” is performed by Young Presidents, and used under license from Shutterstock.
Transcript available upon request.