Subscribe & Rate wherever you listen to podcasts
May 5, 2022 / Mom &… Podcast: Episode 69, Tipsy Ellipses / Guests: Jewellyn Forrest and Jen Mangels
Tipsy Ellipses is recorded monthly via Facebook Live. This month’s live recording took place on Tuesday, May 3, and featured guests, Jewellyn Forrest and Jen Mangels, both educators.
This month we talked about all things school-related in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week. Ms. Forrest and Ms. Mangels are two of Susanne’s kids’ favorite teachers, and after listening to this episode they will be two of your favorite teachers!
Topics From This Episode
- Pandemic teaching
- Post-pandemic status of education
- Classroom management
- Learning strategies
- Social-emotional learning
- Teacher appreciation gifts
- Conflict strategies
Connect With the Mom &… Podcast
- Please subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts! If you’re so inclined to give us a 5-star rating, we’ll love you forever. Who couldn’t use a little extra love?
- Leave us a message – via voicemail or use our form – with your questions for experts, or suggestions for future episodes.
- Check out our website, where you can find links to all the things!
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Join our private Facebook Group (All you have to do is ask to join, and then be nice once you’re in. So easy!)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a patron – check us out on Patreon!
Watch This Episode On Our YouTube Channel